Fleming Skaaning posted an update 7 months, 3 weeks ago
1. Identify the development needs. Boil it right down to the top three development needs, or even in plain english, “what have you been looking to get from your program?” Typical email address details are “learn how to be strategic”, “leading change”, or some combination of functional knowledge (finance, sales, and marketing). There may be is often a timeframe that’s better or worse as opposed to runners (i.e., next Half a year, avoid the summer, etc…)
2. Search your preferred executive education providers.
3. Once you discover a couple of potential programs, get a good fit. Go through the recommended participant level, participant mix, industry mix, and company participation.
4. Read the instructors, browse the bios. Evaluate the daily agenda, topics, and activities. Again, you desire a fantastic fit for your participant and his/her development needs. Talk to the provider’s Exec Ed Director, or someone that can help you learn more about the programs.
Ask other’s if they have knowledge of the program.
5. Talk with past participants if at all possible, or someone responsible for leadership/executive development development.
6. Geography can often be an issue. Looking for a global experience? Than locate a good combination of global participants, or better yet, attend a plan outside the U.S.
7. Amount of program: Programs range any where from 2-3 days in order to six weeks. I honestly have no idea how one could afford to attend a 6 week program currently, unless they’re with a sabbatical or their company is just hoping to get eliminate them for quite a while.
8. Check out the amenities’. Okay, I know, this is the learning experience rather than a vacation, but first class food, accommodations, and surroundings each is the main total experience. Also find out if the space and foods are in the program.
9. Factors which should not an element of a conclusion: alumni relationships, timing coinciding using the NCAA playoffs, and catchy program titles.
10. In the end with this, narrow it down to 2-3 program, then select based on best fit, timing, and expenses.
For more info about university see our web site: check
- Our School
- Counselling Services
- Contact Us